Java Language Fundamentals
Authors: Sander Mak, Jim Wilson, Richard Warburton, Sarah Holderness, Jose Paumard, Esteban Herrera, Maurice Naftalin, Zoran Horvat, Richard Monson-Haefele
|Java language Fundamentals|
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages in the world. Originally developed by Sun Microsystems in the 1990s, Java is used to develop everything from web applications to mobile apps to batch processing applications. Java was originally a pure object-oriented language but it has developed into a multi-paradigm language making highly adaptable to any situation. With a large community of developers and supporting libraries, Java is a strong choice for developing almost any type of application. This path focuses on the fundamentals of the Java Languages, giving you a solid foundation for your future Java studies.
What you will learn
- Java language syntax and fundamentals
- Java collections
- Working with Streams in Java
- Lambda expressions
- Object-oriented programming
- Exception handling
- Java IO
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Java’s HttpClient
- No previous experience is required, and all necessary tools and concepts will be introduced throughout the path.